Hello my friends! How was your weekend? The weather is perfect, spring is everywhere, it is so intoxicating.
My latest project - jacket upgrade was inspired by spring flowers.
For this project I used:
Fabric flowers, purchased at www.ACMoore.com
Felt of different colors and green velvet for leaves.
1. I got rid of collar from the jacket.
2. I glued fabric flowers to the jacket, arranging them in the desired pattern
3. Cut thin stripes of felt (different colors, those that coordinated with the colors on the flowers)
4. Glued each felt stripe around each flower - as seen on the picture.
5. I also cut leaves from velvet and also glued them.
After felt was glued to each flower, I sewed it around. And then sewed the velvet leaves.
I added some colored threads (strokes) to each flower to secure them better.
Jacket: Vintage with flower applique upgrade
Skirt: Joyce Leslie
Shoes: Michael Kors
Sun glasses: Vintage
Thank you so much for reading